Since 1998 the DMCA (Digital Millennium Copyright Act) provides regulations concerning copyright infringements.
Copyright owners or their agents may submit a Notification of Claimed Infringement under the DMCA (“Notice”) to our designated Copyright Agent if they believe they have found material that infringes on their copyrights.
The written Notice has to contain following information:
- 1. Information of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed on Mister-Load or, in case of a single Notice with multiple works, a representative list of such works.
- 2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and sufficient information to enable Mister-Load to locate the material, such as each article’s subject, date, time, message-ID(s), newsgroup posted,
- 3. Contact information to permit Mister-Load to contact you such as full name of the complaining party, address, telephone number, e-mail address and, for agents, a clear statement of the relationship to the owner of the copyrights.
- 4. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed copyright.
- 5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- 6. A statement that the given information is accurate under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the allegedly infringed right.
Please send your written Notice to our Designated Copyright Agent at the address below.
In case your Notice does not fully comply with above mentioned standards, processing or answering the Notice may not be possible.
Upon receipt of a compliant Notice Mister-Load will take reasonable measures
- a) to eliminate copyright infringements.
- b) to notify the subscriber that material has been removed or disabled.
Am Hof 11